Wednesday 16 September 2009

『I get marry ??』

Sunday,13.9.09
I wake up early in the morning(8.30am) to prepare because i be my friend's model to draw bridal make up and damn tired because i sleept at 2am!hehe~~~very teruk one lo!!B4 went there,i went eat mum mum wit mummy....

She come n take me,we reach there around 10.40am,n she prepared awhile,sharp on 11am exam started,n i js sit at there while waiting she put cosmetic on my face,quite enjoy...hahaha~~!feel like i gonna marry,hehehe~~

Let the picture do the talking...all is SS,hahaha~~!

me and Jenny
(while waiting go upstairs to take photo,we take ownself 1st)
my turn to SS
hahaha ~~ok for tis make up ???
wanna draw dinner make up?bridal make up?normal make up ??
contact me,kaka~~but not yet pro ok?!


somemore....

this dress not "sui" at all but they still ask us to wear oso...
haiz...never mind la,not important wan cos not my wedding dress,hehe~~
without any accessory,look so simple but when take photo in studio,
i got wear necklace and golve...
thanks for Jia Wen help us take such "yeng" photo
and she even teach us how to pose....kakaka~~~

still not enough for us

After finish took photo,we went back around 2pm...reach home around 2.30pm,i take 30-45mins to remove my make up and took bath...after tat,went to sleep because at night go out wit lee ling,so i really really need take a good rest...!!!

hehe...this post specially write for Ruby Ong because she always complaint that she dunnno what i write about all the chinese post....hahaha~~damn poor my english,dun blame on me ya~~!!

2 comments:

  1. 原来跑去当模特儿了!嘻嘻~

    吖。。我想告诉你哦,
    这个妆好像很不适合你咧。。
    画到你的眼睛看起来有点势利的。。
    应该不适合当新娘妆咯。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 不是,我一化妆后,每个人都说我看起来很凶哦~~!

    ReplyDelete