Friday 2 January 2009

★Throw Away 2008 ★

Yeah!!! A new happy year was coming!!!
Wish u all have a wonderful n happy "cow" year , hehehe~~~

So...how are u all celebrate ur new year count down ???

me ???? after go kai kai at jonker walk,go back n count down at Mamak,wakakaka~~~~ bcos.....no one ajak n my sister dun wan go count down,haiz....wat can do with tis kind of sister??I nvr go count down b4,so can't feel the happiness greeting the new year come.....


3.....



2.....



1.....




Boom!!!boom...boomboom.......!!!


and me....ate my nasi lemak....hahaha~~~

This is not the point i wan to write tis post,hahaha~~~~sorry ya...okok,i start to write it.


The new year began,me...yan lin...ruby...ah hin...yat siong...yat weng...go Mahkota n Pahlawan shopping lo...nothing else...hahaha~~~but tis is the 1st time i meet wit ruby, a girl look like shy but in fact----->NO hahaha~~~~


ok la,dun know have to write wat,js let the picture do the talking.....see ya~~!!!



WEN,YAN LIN,AH HIN,YAT WENG
Me n that shy girl (RUBY) wakakaka~~~advertistment for SONYERICSON ??

haiz...see tis 2 guys,always like to do patern!!


n me,hehehe~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment