Tuesday 13 January 2009

【NO subject...keke~~!!】

Wait for a long time (act only around 2 weeks),finally my num had change from maxis to digi,wakakaka~~~!!! I now using digi postpaid,more cheaper than maxis prepaid,so u all gonna change ya...but digi dont have 3G wor....aiyo,also nvr mind one la,even got 3G but u will use it meh ??? sure will not rite???

so now...

say bye bye to Maxis n......

say "i'm coming,Digi!!!!" hahaha~~~~

but i keep the maxis card as souvenir,in all,i have use it for around 6 years...last time i trust Maxis was the best one but not...no more for me....



my hotlink card,i gonna keep it in my Digi box as below>>>

One for kenny n one for me ^_^ (I ♥ SAVING)


One week more,CNY is coming...but.....



look at my room,wah sei!!!! so terrible,how come a girl's room will like tis ???

tat is bcos,i lazy lo....hahaha~~~always a lazy piggy,kekeke~~~!!!

but dun js laugh at me,js turn back urself,n see wat behind u??hahahaha~~~~
in ur mind,u will say "hahaha....we all same type"

hehehe~~~^o^ faster go clean ur room la!!! dun js sit at here n looking my blog n laugh n laugh !!!

see la....after a few days,i post up my beautiful n clean n comfortable room...n not like tis somemore liao.....but not promise after CNY still will the same ya!!



look at my cabinet,so much cloth until cannot all inside >_<


my bed,alwasy the same!!


the place tat i always visit..hahaha!!!
Last but not LeasT.....enjoy ur all shopping during CNY season !!!!!





1 comment: