Saturday 17 January 2009

【Mybedroom aFter cLeAn 】

Wakakakaka~~~!!!!finally i had clean up my bed room liao....
no so penat la,only put all the things at the place tat u all cant see de,hahaha~~!!!
sambil clean sambil listen to CNY song,shiok ah!!!!
ok la,take a look >>>>


maybe after 1 week,it will be come like previous one,hahaha~~~!!!


kira ok liao de lo...my bed so clean n clear
like it so much lo....so comfortable to see it!



my cabinet still ok la,cannot put more cloth inside liao,
cos it almost wan "boom" liao...hahaha~~~


suddenly i got an idea,i put all my cute cute piggy at my bed
n let them have a cute picture js like me >_< hahaha~~!!!quite happy to see so much patung wor....
i hope i can get it more n more n more X1000000000
hahahahaha!!!!!!

now,take a pic wit their "mummy"
love my piggy so much n much...
muaks ~~~@@!@#@

hahahaha~~!!!after finish my work,i do mask n relax myself la!!!
if not,work so tired also very kesian de ler,not ppl take care,huhuhuhu~~~!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment